BcUK Photograph of 2016 Competition Organisers Favourite - Shortlist

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
The last element for this years competition is the awarding of a prize to the photographer who takes my personal favourite.

Rather than just say who won I thought I'd do the same as last year and share with folks the shortlist of my favourite pictures from 2016.

I'll remove one picture in no particular order each day until I have the winning picture left to share with folks :)

I hope you enjoy my selection because it was damned hard to decide with so many excellent pictures to choose from. :rolleyes:

September Heat, theme 'Trees and Wood'. Taken by Delbach,

7f18520cc9c3efb6796d3bf166708eb3_zpscc7rcmji.jpg

Last edited:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Steve ? how hard would it be to organise a kind of fade in and out thingie of the photos ?
I think it would make a brilliant permanent thread on the forum :D

M

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Steve ? how hard would it be to organise a kind of fade in and out thingie of the photos ?
I think it would make a brilliant permanent thread on the forum :D

Probably very easy if I knew how to do something like that. :rolleyes: :dunno:

The other issue would be that it probably would have to be hosted off site on something like Youtube

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Ah.
Oh well, it was just an idea.

I thought a thread of fires would be pretty cool :) and maybe one of sunsets, and rises, and woodlands..

I don't watch tv, but I do like it when it's on in the background with loads of photographs fading in and out.

Your own photo choices are beautiful :D
Thank you for sharing them :cool:

atb,
Mary

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE