BAT 50 Convertible Trousers To Give Away

CAL

Forager
May 16, 2008
Barnsley (in Gods Own County)
I have bought a pair of BAT 50 convertible trousers today but they don't fit so they are free for the first person who thinks they will fit - but thats not as easy as it sounds.

I bought the trousers from Endicotts and if you want to see the details of them look here:
http://www.endicotts.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=83&products_id=1399
or just go onto Endicotts and look in the clearance / bargains section.

I bought these with a few other things and was told at the time that they have a 'strange cut' that results in them only fitting about 20% of the people that try them on. In fact they were quite reluctant to sell them over the phone but I took a chance...

So, they are 34" waist and a 34" inside leg. I'm a 34 waist 32 leg with an average figure but the trousers are very tight around bum / thighs. So if you have long legs, 34" waist and no a#se then they might fit you.

There you have it, they are free of charge to anyone who thinks they might fit. Its a real shame actually becuase they look really well made and I would definitely have another pair if I could find some that fitted.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
good on ya CAL, I nearly said aye me, but I hate it when things don't fit right, so wouldn't want to take them and only find they didn't like me either.

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Hi Cal

My wife keeps telling me I have the required qualities in the **** area ( I just can't bring myself to use the term she uses in an open forum).

So if you don't mind, I'd like to give these a go.

Cheers

Phill

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Hi Cal

PM sent with address details.

Thanks a lot, and if they don't fit I will put them back on here and who knows we may eventually find someone they fit. :D

Cheers

Phill

CAL

Forager
May 16, 2008
Barnsley (in Gods Own County)
I should get the trousers posted off tomorrow.

Interestingly my receipt arrived from Endicotts today and they appear to have refunded the cost of these trousers (I got them at an excellent discounted price to start with). Thats more than reasonable customer service. I'll be dropping them a thank you email in the morning.

So, they really are free trousers for all concerned.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE