Basket stamped sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi again,

And this one as well. Made to fit a Mora knife. The sheath is made from sealed veg tanned leather with the basket stamped patt , all hand stitched with tiger thread and a solid brass dee.

Sheath only

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

The UK price SOLD

Thank you for looking
All comment are welcome

Cheers Topknot.

Last edited:

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
That's some really nice looking quality leatherwork for the price Topknot! Hope it sells soon mate.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
That's some really nice looking quality leatherwork for the price Topknot! Hope it sells soon mate.

No it is not - what it IS is a FANTASTIC piece of craftmanship at less than a quarter of the price it should be - and if it does not sell almost imediately then there are some very silly folk around here :)
Another belter Topknot :)

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I had a sheath a good while ago from Andy; the same basketwork design but for a Laplander saw - this will compliment that very nicely indeed, methinks :)

John has the measure of it in his post above, I have to say.

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
No it is not - what it IS is a FANTASTIC piece of craftmanship at less than a quarter of the price it should be - and if it does not sell almost imediately then there are some very silly folk around here :)
Hahaha! I will stand corrected and quite rightly chastised by Mr Fenna! I'm beating myself with birch twigs as I type this... but that's every Tuesday night, so I'll have to think of something else!!

Apologies if I understated this beautiful craftwork, it really is Topnotch Topknot and I'm very glad to see it sold so quickly. Your mojo is well and truly back!

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol

Thank you for the good bump John

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Sheath arrived today in good order and very fast; it's even better than it looks above and suits matches the Bahco one perfectly. Thank you very much, Andy. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE