Basic PLCE webbing kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SussexRob

Dec 26, 2010
East Grinstead
Hi all,

I'm after a basic plce webbing kit, have about £30ish quid to spend. Ideally I'd like a utility pounch and a couple of water bottle pouches. The plan is to use it for my crusader system, and to build up an EDC kit. I know that the budget is low, so accept that I am likely to get a well used set, rather than brand spanking!

I have a PLCE bergan, with yoke and rocket pouches, so would like a more modern webbing kit, as opposed to the 58 pattern suff.

Before I go to endicotts, I though't I'd see if anyone on here has any they want to get rid of.

Rob

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Hi Rob

The rocket pack yoke is different to the webbing yoke, so you would need a main yoke as well. I do have one of those as well, but it has been chopped around a bit as I didn't want all of the straps.

Will have a look for the pouches Today and let you know for sure.

Phill

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Hi Rob

I have got the pouches and the yoke.

If you want the yoke, i'll stitch it back together for you so everything points where it should.

Phill

johnnythefox

Mar 11, 2011
England
i have a dmp yoke and a full assortment of desert pattern pouches all in very good condition [a lot i have 2 off]

knife/torch
water bottle
utility
medic
etc.etc.

let me know if you want them

johnnythefox

Mar 11, 2011
England
i just double checked my yoke is OD for the sidepouches carry

my pouches are all clean and in at least vg condition

they are the later pattern which have multiple attachment options [i use on a lowepro pack for instance]

you can have the following if you like

1,water bottle

2,utility pouch [takes water bottle without the mug] the one i keep on my belt

3,knife/flashlight hoder

4,ammo pouch,taller and thinner very useful

and a one more from this list as well as 5 in total

5,another pouch of 1,2 or 3,a medical pouch,a smaller pouch [not sure what for would take a phone with ease].

i also have a combat vest if you want that

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Rob

Was going to say the same thing.

PM me your address and you can have my lot as well as they are just sitting around here not getting used.

Phill

johnnythefox

Mar 11, 2011
England
P1060298-1.jpg

P1060302-1.jpg

P1060305-1.jpg

P1060309.jpg

Last edited:

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Hi Johnny

If Rob doesn't take the vest off your hands, can I have it mate...Got a use for it.. or the water bottle carrier in pucture 5 in the second post

Regards

Phill

Last edited:

johnnythefox

Mar 11, 2011
England
no probs i have sent him a message.

thats a genuine molle 11 water bottle holder your after,i will no them so as to make sure?

i just fitted a mag pouch with the top cut of to my new 5.11 backpack its so secure and holds my oval sigg perfect,this stuff is versatile

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Cheers mate

It's the one in pics 8 and 9.

By the way, you have 2 no 9 pics, the second one is of a water bottle.

Thanks

Phill

Last edited:

johnnythefox

Mar 11, 2011
England
Hi Johnny

If Rob doesn't take the vest off your hands, can I have it mate...Got a use for it.. or the water bottle carrier in pucture 5 in the second post

Regards

Phill

i held if for phil at his request,i sent him a message after some time as he hadnt bothered to reply to me.
i priced the items at less than ones i had seen on ebay.
i asked if he had a recieved my message he had, i recieved a less than polite message saying he had bought elsewhere.
clearley he did not seem to think that it was polite to reply to me or honour his word.
other enquiries for the vest/pouch i turned down.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE