Withdrawn Bark River ULB cpm3v

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Edsmate

Oct 31, 2021
Dorset
Bark River ultralite bushcrafter in cpm3v Matt black micarta handle scales with toxic green liners, been used to make a few fires but to be honest it's been kicking about in my pocket most of its time out of the house.

It's just to small for my hands (glove size 10 or extra large in most brands/styles) and although still very usable in different grips I nearly always pick up and bigger knife to take out.

Has been touched up with a dc4 and strop so a few marks on the blade and has fire steel lines on the spine which I'm sure will clean up nicely.

Great little knife just not being used.

Asking for £200 all in as they are very hard to find in the U.K. but will reduce price for collection.image.jpgimage.jpg

Edsmate

Oct 31, 2021
Dorset
Open to trades for larger handled quality knives or part ex with cash my way, hate seeing it sit there doing nothing.

Edsmate

Oct 31, 2021
Dorset
Because I traded it after a few hours after I said I was open to trades, I put withdrawn as I did not sell it I traded it.

Was that wrong?

Sorry for any confusion caused, I or you can change it to sold if that's the correct term in this situation.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Congratulations on the trade. :)

Interesting situation. I think it would be clearest to post in a thread if the thread prefixes do not seem to fit. The Sold prefix is also more Clearly shows you no longer have the item.

While Sold implies exchange of goods for money, it also clearly implies the goods have a new owner. Withdrawn is rather more open ended and merely indicates an item has been taken off the market, but not why or whether it might be put up again for the right buyer. We get a lot of optimists joining the forum;) .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE