Bark River Gameskeeper and Mikro Canadian, matching pair

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

xavierdoc

Apr 5, 2006
SW Wales
SOLD PENDING FUNDS: Bark River Gameskeeper and Mikro Canadian, matching pair, with three sheaths.

A pair of knives in A2 tool steel, bamboo and mosaic pins. These knives have an exceptionally sharp, mirror-polished, convex edge. The bamboo is a tough, grippy, stable wood which I would never have thought of as a knife handle material (it's good!)

smallbarkriverpairCRW_0457-1.jpg

The Gameskeeper is a large, solid knife: Bark River's info HERE:

"The Gameskeeper is and has been the flagship of our Deluxe Game Series. It is a heavy Hunter and was specifically designed for large game dressing and quartering. The heavy spine has a quick taper point that is meant to be driven into joints to pop them for breaking down larger game for packing out.

The Extended Ricasso of the Gameskeeper allows for a generous choil behind the cutting edge. This choil permits you to safely choke up with your first finger on to the ricasso for maximum edge control in finer work.

The Gameskeeper is also perfect for camp chores and will cut and carve wood effortlessly. This knife is compact for the tasks it will accomplish and is easy to pack or carry on the belt."

I couldn't find it for sale in UK, this is similar in amboyna burl (bamboo would be cheaper)HERE

The Mikro Canadian is a dinky little knife. Heinnies have the Mikro II which is the same but in 12c27 steel. HERE is the Bark River blurb.

The knives come with their original sheaths which can be piggy-backed as per the link above. I am also including a dangler double-sheath that was made by a member here, to accomodate both knives. The original sheaths are actually more compact, even when piggy-backed.

smallbarkriverpairCRW_0461-1.jpg

smallbarkriverpairCRW_0466-1.jpg

smallbarkriverpairCRW_0459-1.jpg

I'd like £140 for the pair and all 3 sheaths, incl PP and RMSD in UK. You must be over 18yr old.

Sorry no trades.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE