Bark river gamekeeper

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
Bark river gamekeeper up for sale.

I have finally, after years of trying settled on a couple of knives which satisfy most of my bushy needs, so, it's time to get shot of knives I no longer use.

This is the knife which was trialled by the US special forces and was the precursor to the bravo 1, it's built like a tank holds an edge for ever.

The original sheath fell to bits as it was crap, I was going to make a nice one at some stage but never got around to it so, it's in the one you see in the pics which is designed for horizontal carry, and not specifically for the barky I can't remember what knife it was for but it fits OK. I have included a strap with poppers which you can use to convert to vertical carry.

The knife is perfect and is just starting to get the patina which comes with use and has years of hard work left in it, I have owned many bark rivers over the years and theh have alway taken whatever I have thrown at them.

£80 Inc post. Or make me an offer.
Sorry but I don't want to trade as the cash is earmarked for another purchase.

Cheers.
asevutaq.jpg

mumavyjy.jpg

tedanuhe.jpg

a9u2yven.jpg

yzununy8.jpg

ze6a5a6a.jpg

vuby9u7a.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE