Wanted Bark River Bushcrafter/ Gunny Scandi

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Dan1982

Full Member
Jan 14, 2006
1,079
173
43
Cumbria
As above, looking for a good condition BarkRiver Bushcrafter or Gunny Scandi.

All steels/handles considered

Cash or swaps waiting

Let me know if you have one surplus to requirements.

Thanks

Dan
 
I have a bark river ultralight bushcrafter used but not abused, awesome but it’s just to small for my hands. No box as I got rid of it to force me to use it as was always a bit unsure with its size and it sat in the box for ages! Black micarta, venom green liners and cpm3v.

image.jpg
Can send you more pics if your interested.
 
  • Like
Reactions: moocher
No worries. Good luck in your hunt. I have a gunny hunter in 3v and love it, carefully abused for several years now and still holding up strong!
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE