Bark Container Workshop

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
CANCELLED

This event has now been cancelled due to lack of interest.:D

We managed 5 bookings but then 2 of these, had to drop out:rolleyes:

There was absolutely no way I was going to run an event with more instructors/assistants than students, so I have agreed with the FC that this event will not now go ahead.

Apologies to anyone on here who either; did get through and booked or tried to book but couldn't.

All monies paid will be refunded via FC at Hamsterley Forest.

All the best
R.B.

mark wood

Forager
Jul 25, 2004
Newcastle
I'd be there if it wasn't for a wedding (I am contemplating trying to make the afternoon). I highly recommend this event - here is the (somewhat rough!) result of my efforts last year:
2585246466_efe7ae772c_o.jpg

I don't recommend using a Leatherman awl (LM Core) to make the holes as they are too ragged but I felt compelled to use it!

Some of the ingredients:
2579333499_3882520ef8_o.jpg

I've still got the basket and it's amazing how durable ash bark is.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I tried to contact the relevant persons at the FC today, to find out how many we have booked.
All I got was an answer machine, time after time:rolleyes:

It really is a wonder that they get bookings for anything at all, never mind our efforts.:aargh4:

I'll try again Monday morning and make a final decision then. It's really not looking very good I'm afraid.

Sorry to anyone who has tried to book this or indeed has actually managed to book and is now waiting to see if it's going to go ahead.

cheers
R.B.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE