baribal poland custom mini kidney waist pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Up for grabs is a baribal poland custom mini kidney waist pack in black

similar to this one but has a number of addition extras

View attachment 43252

In front of the Mini bum bag/kidney pouch there is nice 5cmwide velcro panel and underneath one row of webbing which was sewn in mollesystem. This allows to attach your favorite morale patches and either paracordpendant, small tactical knife etc. Above the panel there is angled zipper,which makes easy opening and closing the pocket. The pocket (1centimeters-deep) includes elastic webbing organizer so keys, pendrives orfolding knives will be in place. Inside main chamber there is pocket made ofCordura and on the other side is full size mesh zippered pocket. Wallet,emergency blanket, notebook etc. easily will fit in compartment made ofCordura. The upper edge is elastic so every things will be in place. On theouter side of pocket there are 2 elastic webbing organizers sewn one onanother. This allows to sort out things. On the other side there is mesh pocket(1 centimeters-deep) with zipper. This makes it possible to see, what isinside. There is also on the mesh side one elastic webbing organizer, to sortout things.

I then had it made with the following extras;

low profile back, 2Elastic band loops on sides instead of the single one on the bottom internal Paracord loop for a lanyard
shock cord loops on the base
I also believe the webbing belt is wider than standard

more details here

http://baribalpoland.pl/en/packs-and-kidney-bags/229-mini-kidney-bag-.html#disabled

loads of detail to this pack and a really useful addition, if only I had the time to go out any more

looking for £25 inc postage and paypal fees

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE