Bargain "leather" Cover for Kindle 4

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Usual no affliation etc. I received my red cover for my Kindle4 today which I bought on ebay. Paid £3.60 for it with free P&P and it's superb, really nice product and a fraction of what they go for on Amazon.

Like I said I opted for the red cover rather than the black one, figuring I'd find the red one easier to spot amongst the clutter on my desk.

Here's the seller's advert for the black one

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Black-Fli...K_iPad_Tablet_Accessories&hash=item4ab2c66de7

VERY pleased with my bargain. Granted it's not genuine leather but still does the job.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
that is cheap bud, i don't now how they make a profit on stuff like that, surely the materials alone would cost that, now i no some young lad over sea's is probably working his fingers to the bone to make this, so the labour would be cheap, but that would hardly cover materials.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Y'welcome.

Mine's not got lost yet, having it in signal red really does catch your attention.

Just bought a little angle poise LED reading light to rig up on it so I can read in the dark.

And I'm currently downloading to my PC via some DVD's I bought on ebay 250.000 ebooks and pdf's. Should see me through to the end of the decade that lot. This is another bargain I saw on ebay. It's got the entire Stainless Steel Rat series, which I lost in a divorce years ago, the entire Heinlein collection and a host of others old school sci-fi stuff as well as crime and history and manuals and cookbooks. Gonna take some sifting to sort out which I want to keep or ditch.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE