Sold Barbour and Alpha Industries Jackets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MikeDB

Jack in the Green
Dec 13, 2005
East Yorkshire
Greetings all, it's been a while.

I know it's high summer but winter is coming as some say and after recovering from surgery and a small bout of radiotherapy I am a smaller bod than used to be so I have some jackets that no longer fit. No over sure if one has even been worn.

First up is the classic Barbour Border in sage green. Looks as new. Size 48" SOLD £70 (including UK delivery)

Next is the Barbour Northumbria in olive green, heavier weight version of the Border. Again, pretty much unworn. Size 48" SOLD £70 (including UK delivery)

Lastly is an Alpha Industries M65 Olive Green combat jacket. Sized at xxl I'd day it's a 48" - 50" . It's been worn a few times bit looks pretty much as new too.
I will admit when I looked this one up on the net the new prices shocked me but hey ho, times change. Keeping to formula a bargain at SOLD £60 (including UK delivery)

Forgot to say open to sensible offers on all of the above.

I'll post some pictures up tomorrow if needed, any questions just drop me a pm.

Cheers
Mike

Last edited:
Reactions: Billy-o

cipherdias

Settler
Jan 1, 2014
Wales
Neither of the two Barbours will ever let you down and will last you for years. I have had a Barbour for more years than I care to remember and it’s still going strong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE