Bahco Laplander and Frosts Clipper pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ravem

Nov 18, 2005
Italy
I've found this pack in the local store of a
wholesale distributor of hardware and related stuff, containing a
Clipper and the Laplander for 25€, that's about £17 or $30.

It seems to me a good price..
The stores are "Bricocenter" if anyone is interested, or coming to Italy :)

JM

Forager
Sep 9, 2003
Left
There is a French construction material and DIY company called Leroy-Merlin, which sells a bahco laplander at 15 euro, that must be 10 quids. The saw is not branded, the handle all black instead of black and green, and the blade silver epoxy coaed instead of black epoxy coated, but it is appart this an exact Laplander, and certainly not a replica, I can attest, as I had both in my hands, but sold under label "leroy-merlin".

hawsome34

Tenderfoot
Sep 3, 2004
Merseyside
RAVEM. :)

nice bargain, thanks for the info, maybe, you could find out who supplies them and get a batch up on ebay. If you dont fancy it, and can find out there supplier, send me the details, I'm sure many people starting out would appreciate a bargain like that.

I saw them in a review, and have searched high and low on the net for them, only to find them........yes in the review I had already seen.

Do a lot of people a favour, get them up for sale in the uk. Even it is only a couple to start with. Postage will be minimal as the weight is just that, minimal.

Cheers, and well in

ravem

Nov 18, 2005
Italy
hawsome34 said:
nice bargain, thanks for the info, maybe, you could find out who supplies them and get a batch up on ebay.

In a couple of days I will go and see if some are still available, or ask when, who and where...

Then I'll let you know:)

Mad Mike

Nomad
Nov 25, 2005
Maidstone
ravem said:
I
The stores are "Bricocenter" if anyone is interested, or coming to Italy :)

There is a new large Bricoman/ Brico centre in Calais seems to be the french arm of the same company.

I bought this pack in Italy never saw more than 3 on the shelf a one time so bulk buy could be a problem.

I will bring a set (sans cardboard) to the Kent , Kings Wood meet up if anyone wants a look

ravem

Nov 18, 2005
Italy
Mad Mike said:
There is a new large Bricoman/ Brico centre in Calais seems to be the french arm of the same company.
I bought this pack in Italy never saw more than 3 on the shelf a one time so bulk buy could be a problem.

You're right Mike.
The Bricocenter is a branch of Leroy Merlin if I remember right.
Your second statement is correct too :D

There are only four available.
If anyone is interested send me a pm.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE