Bags and a jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AdamSon

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2013
Co. Durham
A few more bits for sale.

BCB Payload backpack in multicam, bought off here about a month or so ago, and never used by me. I'm asking £40 all in for this please. Here is a link to the same backpack
http://www.springfields.co.uk/index...ck-multicam/?gclid=CKKz9qfMnroCFQ_LtAods0YAOg

Next I have a pair of genuine issue MTP trousers size 85/84/100. These were used only a handful of times and are in excellent condition, they have been washed and left in the wardrobe for a month or so. £10 all in for these please.

Finally I have a British army jacket in dpm, I think it's 95 pattern, it's a size 170/112, I'm 5ft11" and it's a tiny bit too short on the sleeves but fits lovely otherwise. It's been very well used but it's good condition for the age of it, the main zip has a couple of teeth missing in the middle but it doesn't stop it closing up or opening. Otherwise everything is intact.
Just after £8 all in for this please.

Last edited:

AdamSon

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2013
Co. Durham
Sorry I don't know what model it is. And the mark on the front pocket is just a mud splash, I will clean that off.

The bladder is included with it! SWMBO had "put it away" :rolleyes:

CallsignSam

Nomad
Jun 13, 2013
Kent
Hi bud, sorry to mess you about but i wont be able to take the bag off your hands. It was going to be for my little brother but he has now informed me that "it has to be camo for the woods".

AdamSon

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2013
Co. Durham
Haha no worries mate. Thanks for letting me know.

I am open to offers/trades on these, I don't know what, but there's no harm in asking.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE