bag for the pathfinder cook set.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 5, 2014
Manchester
can anyone please tell me what the elastic loop is for on the strap/lid, on the mollie bag that comes with the pathfinders cook set?
ive had mine for some time and its never been used. it must be there for a reason.

Tonyuk

Settler
Nov 30, 2011
Scotland
To tighten the pouch up to stop anything small in the pouch falling out im guessing. The pouch looks very poor quality tbh.

Tonyuk

Jun 5, 2014
Manchester
thanks earthtosiomon
well now i know, that makes sense.

i too have used the crusader set, the mk1 set was good but to bulky, so i upgraded to the mk2 set. this was lighter but it just didn't nest together well and with both having plastic bottles. boiling water in the cup then putting it into the bottle was too time consuming.
the pathfinder set wins on both counts, boiling water in the bottle and this set carries well.
now when i camp, ( i do long distance walk. collecting water on route). i boil my brew and or cook my food at the same time as sanitising water for the walk ahead.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE