Badger video

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Can't remember my user name or password o n there to comment, but that is superb, well done....
ps....Sure you are aware, but never disclose to anyone where they are, on forums etc..

Gailainne

Life Member
I share sxmolloys sentiments, lucky man, apart from an otter, a badger is an animal I would dearly like to see. May I ask he(she) seemed very aware of you, how close were you, or did the slight breeze give you away ?

Envious

Stephen

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I share sxmolloys sentiments, lucky man, apart from an otter, a badger is an animal I would dearly like to see. May I ask he(she) seemed very aware of you, how close were you, or did the slight breeze give you away ?

Envious

Stephen

If you are coming past Barnsley any time, give me a shout and I'll take you out to see my mob! I've only seen two at the same time so far, but I have learnt of another sett so I may go and look sometime to see if I can find them!

KAE1

Settler
Mar 26, 2007
suffolk

Envious

Stephen
I was a measured 8 ft away, kneeling and with no cover, he could clearly see a shape but couldn't scent me.I remained totally still throughout but an eddie in the wind may have wafted my scent towards him.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE