axes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dixienormns

Tenderfoot
May 1, 2011
meadowview Va. usa
i was wanting to get any info if any of u have or used the wetterlings-clearing-axe-small made in Sweden i have the chance to get one for $40 new and was wanting to know about sharp nest and what u have cut with it

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Every day I'm shuffling!

Is this the doohickey you mean chap?
ox6S.jpg

Not used one myself but find them interesting? I get that there used for brush clearing, but how, is it for low branches? tangle foot kind of areas or just bramble?

dixienormns

Tenderfoot
May 1, 2011
meadowview Va. usa
just their regular axes do they stay sharp how hard are they to sharpen do they cut good i have an sog battle axe but i don't want to use it to cut firewood while camping i have herd good things about wetterlings axes but from people who do not own one or have used one i was thinking of getting the saw311 20" version weights 2lbs only costs 40.00 their supposed be the only axe u will ever need?

dixienormns

Tenderfoot
May 1, 2011
meadowview Va. usa
got my wetterlings axe the other day great axe ran it across me Japanese water stone 6000 grit and when i wiped the water of the blade it split my finger wide open like razor blade

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE