Attention Brockers regulars! Cowclose woodlands..Summer meet! Early July!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

d-day66

Forager
Jan 21, 2011
consett, co durham
Hey there Brockwell goers!!!
As 5 of us had such a good time last time we ventured out JTD And myself have decided upon another meet maybe first weekend in july (or soon after), In the much unexplored woodland of Cowclose woods near Consett.
So all those in favour say Aye!!!

Mr Vandeen... Where are you??

D-day66 + kettle
Toilet digger
Native Nathan
Harrogate Tobias

You know what to do!

Last edited:

d-day66

Forager
Jan 21, 2011
consett, co durham
Will know after tonights scouts meeting what dates we are having for the survival camp. Will then know what weekend dates I can put up for our summer meeting! watch this space!

d-day66

Forager
Jan 21, 2011
consett, co durham
Only one dat is good for me sadly (13th-14th) so I'll be a maybe for now

Got an awful feeling that this could be our scout camp weekend!
But don't you despair im sure we will have more coming up soon if it is, as I reckon this summer camp might be part 1 of many!

(Isnt that right you lot??)

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
Need to make it at least once every 2 months, if I cant get to this one Im sure I can get to the next, we just need to set a series of dates and Im sure it'll fit for everyone somewhere along the lines

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Hey there Brockwell goers!!!
As 5 of us had such a good time last time we ventured out JTD And myself have decided upon another meet maybe first weekend in july (or soon after), In the much unexplored woodland of Cowclose woods near Consett.
So all those in favour say Aye!!!

Mr Vandeen... Where are you??

D-day66 + kettle
Toilet digger
Native Nathan
Harrogate Tobias

You know what to do!

A' is here boss, & AH NEEDS ME MORE WOODS TIME!!

D-day66 + kettle
Toilet digger
Native Nathan
Harrogate Tobias
Vandeen

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
if the girls are away on whatever weekend it ends up on, then Catherine will be in attendance as well as the dogs of DOOOOOM!
tobias, you're in for a treat....... I have war of the worlds downloaded onto my phone :lmao:

anyway me and C are off to cowclose in a mo (2nd week on the trot) laters suckers.

d-day66

Forager
Jan 21, 2011
consett, co durham
have we a date for this? howay! bearing in mind that dday makes a very good beer taxi, as last night proved.
As long as you get your orders in before I set off!!!

Now then! I know im not available this weekend and I believe nor are you Mr Digger. But does anyone wish to make a trip to Cowclose and sample its wares??
Please let me know so I can pass on the news to Gary!

Right! Our summer meet!
Still no date yet as I didn't get any confirmation from the scouts last week in regards to the survival weekend! But as my CRB Landed today im sure we should find out very soon! Keep the dates of when all are or are not free so we can make a date for the collective!

Last edited:

bushferret

Jun 15, 2013
United Kingdom
Hi'i'm new to bcuk and live in the North West of England.In a town called Warrington which is i between Liverpool and Manchester.I would like to make friends with like minded people in and about the North West of England. And go out into the wilderness to learn more about bushcraft ,if anybody out there can help me please get in touch.
Many thanks,
Bushferret

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE