Article: LifeProof, waterproof iPhone case review

geordienemisis

Settler
Oct 3, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
I have been looking at this case as i have tried other ones griffin do a similar one. Which is a bit bulky with the clip on the back this looks a lot better. I have viewed the lifeproof web site review which is very detailed. I think that this is the way forward for me. Cheers for a great review, I'm sold thanks.

atross

Nomad
Sep 22, 2006
London
I also have this case and echo all of the above! The only issue I have with it is that it can cause echo on calls for who ever is on the ther end of the phone and that you will need a dock extender to plug it into car connectors Hifis/steros with drop in docks

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Good review! Thanks for posting. I may well consider getting this case. I recently bought an otterbox, which has certainly done the job of protecting the phone from being dropped on several occasion, but my last one died in a torrential downpoar whilst I was out running, and this would most certainly negate that as a problem.

ro7and

Nov 11, 2013
United Kingdom
Really good review, I had this case before and loved it.. Used it while I done the East Coast in Australia. Got lots of snaps underwater. I've moved on to a different case now though but purely because I fancied a change! I was going to go for the Otterbox but someone suggested it was heavier so I've gone to a shotgun proof case (extreme I know)
http://www.proporta.co.uk/carbonfibre

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE