Arrowhead symbol?

Norton

Tenderfoot
Jul 17, 2009
Glasgow
I'm in the military at the moment and you can even find this mark on things like drain covers as you're walking around camps. Nowadays not as many things come with it but in the past everything did, I even have a fork in my cutlery drawer at the moment with the mark that I must have borrowed over a decade ago while living in the barrack block.

iano

Tenderfoot
Mar 17, 2010
Wales
most gov's probably mark their equipment, the americans put US on everything, usually on the outside so enemy snipers can be doubly sure, british its the crows foot, swedes its the three crowns etc etc.

Recently I was in a branch of Debenhams mooching around their shirt section when I noticed a display... couple of mannequins made up into a beach scene and one of the 'props' at their feet was a meths burner type thingy. I picked it up and had a gander, thinking it was a Trangia. 3 little crowns were on the base, I thought 'ahh, from Sweden' but didn't realise it was Swedish govt/crown property til now... was tempted to ask the cashier if they would sell it to me :p

Does this mean Debenhams stole off the Swedish Army or are they just buying up all those mess kits on the surplus market? :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE