Army field stove (unleaded petrol model )

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker al

Apr 4, 2013
Renfrewshire
As i now do most of my travelling by motorcycle , this stove has to go to make way for a smaller coleman stove ..

British Army field cooker , this is the unleaded petrol model and comes with spanner and spare jet , the metal casing has been re painted , the stove is in excellent working order.

Id be interested in swapping this stove for an airgun or shooting/hunting related , or anything interesting .

thanks

Al

P1010003.jpg

P1010002.jpg

P1010008.jpg

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Hi John, its a British Army No2 petrol stove which they (the army) modified by fitting a stainless steel burner as on yours and your case and fuel tank have been repainted. They are a bit of a 'marmite' stove amongst collectors as you tend to either love or hate them. When they work they work well although the fuel tank is a little on the small side. You can buy a square pan set (stainless steel) on ebay they were designed for these stoves. I have one although I've not used it in a few years, I like them.

All the best

Richard

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Now if it was a No12 stove... They are worth a well over £100 to a lot of people, I have three No2 stoves, no more than a tenner paid for any one of them thankfully, but had them running really well, great stove although bulky, heavy and smelly as well as occasionally blackening to the pots and pans, but a build quality like a tank...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE