Sold Armstrong/Field and Steel Friction Folder

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

jonsykes

Full Member
Jun 9, 2009
182
16
Kendal
For Sale
Steve Armstrong/Field and Steel Friction Folder with kydex neck sheath clip

As far as I know this was a one off prototype ‘full size’ bushcraft FF.

01 3mm Steel with Micarta Scales
Only stropped a couple of times by myself.

Would like £65 posted.....now £55
 

Attachments

  • 86EBFED6-74F0-4D80-94E0-3458F2B89DC0.jpeg
    86EBFED6-74F0-4D80-94E0-3458F2B89DC0.jpeg
    110.7 KB · Views: 93
  • 6E042E37-09B4-4614-BA70-C70831BC56AF.jpeg
    6E042E37-09B4-4614-BA70-C70831BC56AF.jpeg
    107.8 KB · Views: 94
  • 2595D685-0E86-4880-BD34-271343035348.jpeg
    2595D685-0E86-4880-BD34-271343035348.jpeg
    112.9 KB · Views: 100
  • 961F3792-DB8C-4A14-898F-F3D6614D6CC7.jpeg
    961F3792-DB8C-4A14-898F-F3D6614D6CC7.jpeg
    72.3 KB · Views: 98
  • C412BC4C-C0CF-4EC8-8B1D-56B883F5F8DE.jpeg
    C412BC4C-C0CF-4EC8-8B1D-56B883F5F8DE.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 95
  • 309A5367-DA76-4ADD-84F6-A92B3B63EFB2.jpeg
    309A5367-DA76-4ADD-84F6-A92B3B63EFB2.jpeg
    108 KB · Views: 85
  • 554B81BA-69C3-4BC3-8905-B8B50F06291C.jpeg
    554B81BA-69C3-4BC3-8905-B8B50F06291C.jpeg
    98.1 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Thank you for the offer Bushcrafterman, but I need to lighten my collection as I’ve just received a Jack Rabbit FF from Steve!
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE