Wanted ARKTIS PLCE Sidepouches

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Fjellstorm

Full Member
Jan 30, 2014
107
14
34
Kassel,Germany
Hi there,

If anyone has a pair of arktis plce sidepouches and would sell them to me please give me a shout ! :-)
Would be very greatful

kind regards

max
 
I've been after some with no joy for a while. Rocking horse poo. I regret selling the ones I had. Just as a heads up Karrimor did similar ones with the same opening for the British army EW packs. The downnside is of course that their Multicam. Great pockets though, slightly larger than the normal bergen pockets.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fjellstorm
Max

I have some in green that are surplus to requirements - slightly modified by the previous owner - I can take pictures if you're interested?

Matt
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fjellstorm
Cool beans. If you PM me your mobile number I'll text you some pics this evening when I get home.

Matt
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE