Sold ARKTIS HOT CLIMATE SHIRTS A110

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
I've been doing a spring cleaning thing during lockdown. I have for sale is a number of Arktis Hot Climate Shirts 110. These are the older model with no velcro on the arms. They have a rank slide on the front, I've removed it from the green one in the picture. They're made from ripstop polycotton and are very hard wearing. The two pictured have been in regular use for 4 - 5 years. There are two patch chest pockets with D rings inside. The left patch pocket has an additional compass pocket. Behind them secured with a zip are two additional large chest pockets. The cuffs are secured with velcro and there are two patches on the arm. The left one has a pen organiser.

I have a black shirt £25 posted. All come in plastic wrapping which may or may not have a small nick in it.IMG_6977.JPGIMG_6978.JPGIMG_6979.JPGIMG_6981.JPGIMG_6982.JPG

Last edited:

samobaggins

On a new journey
Mar 26, 2014
Bicester
I've been doing a spring cleaning thing during lockdown. I have for sale is a number of Arktis Hot Climate Shirts 110. These are the older model with no velcro on the arms. They have a rank slide on the front, I've removed it from the green one in the picture. They're made from ripstop polycotton and are very hard wearing. The two pictured have been in regular use for 4 - 5 years. There are two patch chest pockets with D rings inside. The left patch pocket has an additional compass pocket. Behind them secured with a zip are two additional large chest pockets. The cuffs are secured with velcro and there are two patches on the arm. The left one has a pen organiser.

I have three green and two black shirts each are £25 posted. All come in plastic wrapping which may or may not have a small nick in it.View attachment 58391View attachment 58392View attachment 58393View attachment 58394View attachment 58395

Hi
Am I being blind what size are these?

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
When I’m thinner I wear them as an over-shirt over merino wool jumper. The shirts take the abuse and provide handy pockets

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Arktis is unknown in Germany.
Do they produce exclusively in Britain and do they make exclusively high quality equipment on real army level?

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
Do they produce exclusively in Britain and do they make exclusively high quality equipment on real army level?
I believe they supply to armed forces all over the world.
I have lots of their kit and rate it highly.
Regards,
Preper

Reactions: Erbswurst

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire

They are definitely at the high end of military kit but not necessarily people that talk about it. French use it, Irish use it, they pretty much were the first to do chest rigs for 42 Cdo back in the late '80's early '90's. They do a copy of the Jervenbag at an attractive price in comparison. They do police forces too. Their website has more detail. Their kit is good and lasts a lifetime. I've just been thinning the herd selling these and one of their smocks in another sale. I bought a black shirt from the Game Fair at Scone Palace in 2009. Still going very strong.

Reactions: Erbswurst

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Sorry, would you please explain me the word "bump" in that use here?
I don't find a fitting translation.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE