Sold Arcteryx Slingblade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
Product page - https://arcteryx.com/gb/en/shop/slingblade-4-shoulder-bag

Colour is 'aramon', a deep oxblood red.

Great little flight bag or gran bag to throw under the lid of a ruck.

Details:
Bag has a padded back and base.

- Front zip pocket: slip pocket, sized to take a notebook wallet, passport etc

- middle pocket: pocket with some depth (deep enough for a glasses case). Has an organiser, the middle slot of which is perfect for a passport, outer slots sized for pen and a flashlight / pocket knife. Long key clip.

- main pocket: padded back with a slot pocket sized for an iPad : 10" tablet. Pocket is deep and tall enough to take a water bottle (tested with a 650ml Nalgene OTF). Has a zip pocket on the front face, sized to take glasses in case, wallets etc)

- hidden pocket on upper seam: perfectly sized for a smartphone.

- waist strap for extra security when riding a bike etc. Also holds shoulder strap to body of pouch

- shoulder strap webbing stows inside hidden compartment for ease of packing / stowage.

Pics (colour is more accurate on the product pics):

YXZJjv5.jpg

XI9RVG1.jpg

9pUP8nR.jpg

Im4L6sT.jpg

Condition:
Got this last week. I've loaded it up to try it out. Slung it over my shoulder and carried it around the house to try. As such its in as new condition minus tags

Cost me £50, sell for £40 posted to uk

Last edited:

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
Hi mate, away from home till tomorrow but will measure then.

Just to clarify though, it's a shoulder strap rather than a waist strap (I.e there's no buckle to get into the belt as such). Do you still want me to measure?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE