Sold Arcteryx Mantis 26

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
Arcteryx Matis 26 in 'Midnighthawk' (very dark navy)

Product page: https://arcteryx.com/is/en/shop/mantis-26-backpack

26L pack with a few features that set it aside from the crowd in this size / capacity:

- Frame sheet with aluminium stay so carries heavy loads better
- Panel loading main pocket (opens flat like a suitcase)
- Large top pocket expand outwards and isn't eaten up when the main compartment is stuffed (takes a small waterproof)
- Two large front pockets (primaloft jacket and lightweight waterproof). Sized to fit a decent notepad.

HfPbb3O.png

GJEGp3Q.png

Blurb:
I've always been a 'traditional top loader with external side pockets' guy as I like being able to stuff out the bag and then still get to stuff when the bag is rammed full. The Mantis comes the closest I've tried to that by having a top pocket which has a good amount of volume (fit a lightweight waterproof) when the rest of the bag is stuffed full. Likewise the front pockets are pretty large with the biggest one taking a primaloft jacket or waterproof when the main compartment is full.

Video that shows the features better than I could -

Condition:

Received this two weeks ago. It is as new, unused, without the tags.

Has been taken out of the bag, had the waist belt unbuckled and then loaded up with my laptop and some stuff to check how much stuff it'll hold. Since then it has been stored in a locker in the original bag. I'm moving house in a few weeks and so would rather slim down the stuff I have to take, otherwise I'd keep it as it's a great 'little big bag'.

PmoV17Z.jpg

Trying to show the depth of the top pocket with the bag stuffed:
KitXPzk.jpg

LydsG7O.jpg

orOeMSE.jpg

9w2odiY.jpg

Price:

I'd like £82.50 posted to the UK.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE