ARCHERY bits n bobs to trade.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 15, 2011
on the heather
Bump to add on Kit List wants
I’m not having much luck getting hold of ether a 50cal NATO ammo box with my Tracking or Canoe books so I’ll give these a try.
I'm looking to trade some books for one or two 50 Cal NATO army surplus ammo box, box must in reasonably good condition and still have the rubber waterproof seal in the lid in good nick. Need it for a geocache, looking for a Flecktarn Tarp or blanket a British Army 30Ltr Patrol Pack in Black, a pack of Aqua Clean water purifying tablets a pack of Ultimate survival Wet Fire Tinder Cubes and a Swiss Army snot Gel , Aluminium Clamp Shut Water Tight Tin, Cold Steel Secret Edge, 6 Surefire 123A 3v Batteries, or a Mosquito Tactical Fatbear Aluminium Waterproof Capsule,TerraLUX MiniStar2 Extreme LED torch bulb upgrade, for Mini Maglite.

Selway Traditional 6 arrow hip quiver, a Garmin eTrex10 for geocaching would be OK.

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2011
on the heather
I got a hold of the British army desert tarp for some of my books.
But I'm still looking to trade any of the books above for one or two 50 Cal NATO army surplus ammo box or a 7.62 box for a SOtP geocache, ammo box must in reasonably good condition and still have the rubber waterproof seal in the lid. Also looking for a pack of Aqua Clean water purifying tablets a pack of Ultimate survival Wet Fire Tinder Cubes and a Swiss Army Gel Stove.
Also looking for a British Army 30Ltr Patrol Pack in Black.
Trade the Selway Traditional 6 arrow hip quiver, for a Garmin eTrex10 for geocaching.
Going to post my Tracking or Canoe books with the same deal.
Conrads , Hill , Thompson and Asbell now traded

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2011
on the heather
Hi guys.

Hi Dwardo how's things Bro, yeah there was a 7.62 box on the go but I think the bloke wanted a hammock.
Hi Lloyd what's new? Ps, tools I need one for stashing a bottle or two of Pyrat Rum on the Great Glen , but thats a secret Sssshhh.

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2011
on the heather
Funnily enough Lloyd I am trying to get hold of a GPS never needed one till now.
Not long ago I stashed a load of dog food in a dry stone wall, all well wrapped up waterproofed and taped but when I returned the mice had raided it, most people who geocache use plastic tubs, but I have seen mice and rats teeth chewing marks on electric wire insulations and my Pyrat Rum is worth around £35 a bottle so f#### the little b###### they aren’t even getting a chance. Long term cache sort of thing you know, and one for the SotP.;)

Last edited:

Llwyd

Forager
Jan 6, 2013
Eastern Canada
We owned 50 acres of woodland that my grandfather got a great deal on until my father sold it. It had an old camp on it that belonged to one of the last of the old trapper prospector types who lived there well into the 1960's named Sam Laddie. He was quite the alcoholic and had rum bottles stashed in all the hollow trees on his trap line. Well into the 1980's when getting the winter firewood we would find 20-30 year old rum bottles with rusty caps many still with original contents.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
I can highly recommend Kassai Lajos - Horseback Archery. An excellent read and some great ideas to improve your field archery...archery on ice-skates is one of my favourites :eek:

kawasemi

Mar 15, 2011
on the heather
bump Archery books and Selway Traditional 6 arrow hip Quiver
I’m not having much luck getting hold of ether a 50cal NATO ammo box with my Tracking or Canoe books
so I’ll give these a try for a trade.
I'm looking to trade some books for one or two 50 Cal NATO army surplus ammo box, box must in reasonably good condition and still have the rubber waterproof seal in the lid in good nick. Need it for a geocache, looking for a Flecktarn Tarp or blanket a British Army 30Ltr Patrol Pack in Black, a pack of Aqua Clean water purifying tablets a pack of Ultimate survival Wet Fire Tinder Cubes and a Swiss Army snot Gel , Aluminium Clamp Shut Water Tight Tin, Cold Steel Secret Edge, 6 Surefire 123A 3v Batteries,or a Mosquito Tactical Fatbear Aluminium Waterproof Capsule .

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE