Arb fire pit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

walker

Oct 27, 2006
devon
Over all the years of camping we've gone through a lot of steel fire pits and watched a lot burn through.
After looking through the arb catalogue and seeing there Australian made steel pit for £££££££ I just thought poo no way is that worth the money but to be honest I was at brook Wells in bovey Tracy today buying a couple of chairs for camping with our trailer in march and they had one to look at.
I was very surprised to say the least , the steel is very thick well made and quite heavy .
Looks like you wouldn't need to buy one ever again I thought .
Bought it and got a cracking deal along with two chairs .
ARBFirePit_Feature_CookingGrill2.jpgARBFirePit_538x303.jpg

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Over all the years of camping we've gone through a lot of steel fire pits and watched a lot burn through.
After looking through the arb catalogue and seeing there Australian made steel pit for £££££££ I just thought poo no way is that worth the money but to be honest I was at brook Wells in bovey Tracy today buying a couple of chairs for camping with our trailer in march and they had one to look at.
I was very surprised to say the least , the steel is very thick well made and quite heavy .
Looks like you wouldn't need to buy one ever again I thought .
Bought it and got a cracking deal along with two chairs .
View attachment 85613View attachment 85612
Got a link to that, I couldn't find it on the ARB site

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I've contacted the guy of the one I posted as he is local-ish to me , I've asked if i can borrow one to review and trial and I will post details of findings on the forum if he says Yes.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
@Robbi

This guy on FB Marketplace makes something similar.
He hasn't got a web page yet but you should be able to find him from his name. Finlay Thomson

( No personal connection )

View attachment 85649 View attachment 85650

I was abit slow on the uptake - the custom ends - I'm guessing you could have it with whatever you want....

Even a Bushcraft Forum Leaf Icon??? So I'm thinking - possible group buy if I can get the price down and interest in a few units?

Reactions: Robbi

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE