Aqua mira/ hultafors knife/ camelback/ ammo mold/ ferro rod. and more

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys. just had a sort out this aft and decided some kit is surplus to needs
I will put photos up in next post on here for now here are descriptions.
so
brand new unused aqua mira frontier pro water filter in olive green £17.oop which includes uk postage and paypal fees

hultafors plumbers knife brand new unused basically this is a standard hultafors knife but with the addition of a short file on the side of the blade.
the sheath has been wrpapped in paracord which was then shrink wrapped over to get to the paracord just pull on the loose end.
£6.oop paypal fees and uk postage included over 18 year olds only.

next up is a brand new unused camelback 3litre thermoback in british dpm the water beast bladder and is the latest one and this item has hydalink system fitted incidentally the aqua mira filter will go straight onto the hydra link on this item which is brand new unused. £20.oo includes paypal fees and uk postage

next is a used but perfectly usable catty ammo mold. it makes 9x 10mm lead ball ammo its up for sale cos I now use different ammo. £12.oop posted and paypalled uk.

next is a ferro rod with turned rosewood and brass handle. brand new unused £14.oop posted and paypalled.

next is a webtex steel mug and cooker unit. they are brand new unused and the mug fits bottles like Nalgene oasis and us army type bottles. £15.oop posted and paypalled.

and lastly 4 litre dutch oven and steel tripod. both items are brand new unused but can only be picked up as they would be awkward and costly to post. these items go together and will not be separated.
£50.oop or px vapalux m320 lantern PLEASE NOTE THE(hood burner and glass) MUST BE IN FIRST CLASS CONDITION.

photos to follow very shortly

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Can I relieve you of the Catty ammo mould please.

PM your Paypal and I'll do the deed

Cheers

Wingstoo

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
ammo mold and water filter now gone guys.
as for the dutch oven and tripod. as stated the price is £50 but I would swap these items together for a vapalux m320 lantern if its in very good to first class condition
I would also trade the dutch oven and tripod for an optimus 111b or 8r stove in good working order.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE