Apple Watch Sport 42mm Aluminium Case Black Sport Band with extras (RICE DROP)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Apple Watch Sport 42mm Aluminium Case Black Sport Band with extras

I bought this when the watch was released and it has been worn about a dozen times during that period. I have decided it's not really for me as I was using it as a watch and not utilizing the smart technology features. To be honest, I prefer my G shock!
As a result, I have decided it's wasted on me!

The watch is in excellent condition (Has one very small scratch) and comes with many extras (see below)

•2 x official apple charger cables (approx. £30 each)
•A charger stand ((£30)
•A metal 'linked' strap (Not official apple but very nice. it cost £40 extra
•Original sports strap
•A bumper case that has been on the watch since purchase.
The extras alone add up to well over £100

As mentioned above, there is one small scratch on the screen. I have no idea where this came from as it has always had a tempered glass screen protector on since buying. I would recommend putting another tempered glass protector on. they cost about £5 on Amazon. I only removed the screen protector to give watch a thorough clean. The scratch is very hard to see and in no way interferes with the use of the watch.

The watch will come in original packaging, with apple receipt document.
Apologies for the poor pictures, any 'marks' are a result of my poor photography skills or dust on the lens!

I would like £310, NOW £300 including fees and postage please. This is a bargain when you consider there are about £100 worth of extras included!

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE