Apologies

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

NatG

Settler
Apr 4, 2007
Southend On Sea
Apologies to those whose packages i was supposed to send out today, unfortunately i rather spectacularly came off of my motorbike and ended up in a ditch earlier- ith the bike on my ankle. If i wasn't so *ahem* big boned *ahem* then i might have broken something, luckily enough it was just some very bad ( and painful!) bruising and sweeling.

hope to get them all sent out as soon as i can bear weight on it.

Nathan

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Sorry to hear that Nat,I came off my scooter at low speed and that hurt.Hope you are on the road again soon.

NatG

Settler
Apr 4, 2007
Southend On Sea
thanks for all of the kind comments.
There's an angry looking bruise on my ankle joint, but no lasting damage. I did it by managing to go too fast around a corenr , only 2 hours after riding outof the bloody showroom! straigh over the edge of the road into a ditch full of mud and sea water. Lucky really as the mud broke my fall.

front forks are bent, front wheel probbably buckled, indicators broken off, scratched and chipped paintwork. and very very muddy.

will upload some before and after pics later.

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Sorry to hear that Nat. It's always sad when a good machine gets damaged :)

I was told that a lot of accidents happen riding home with a new bike - last time I picked one up I rode it home as though I was made of glass!!

Rebel

Native
Jun 12, 2005
Hertfordshire (UK)
2 hours after leaving the showroom! Bummer.

Anyway it's good that you aren't too badly damaged. Any chance of your insurance helping out with the repairs?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE