Anyone want to/know anyone who wants to buy a rimfire?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
Hi peeps,

Does anyone want to buy/ know anyone who wants to buy a rimfire rifle?

I have a .22 calibre Anschutz FULLY LEFT HANDED bolt action rimfire for sale. It is actually at my local gunshop as i sold my cabinet before all the guns!!!:lmao:

Obviously it is subject to the normal firearms laws of this country, you need an FAC and a spare slot for a .22 with sound moderator (included in sale,although end cap is present if you don't want it. It can be sold without)

No pics <s orry> but it is in fabulous condition getting only light use from myself and the previous owner. It has a sling and studs fitted, a 5 and 10 shot magazine a Nikko Stirling 3-9 x40 scope on and i have an eggshell sponge BSA rifle case at home that i will throw in as well.

Price is &#163;250 ono

It is at the gunsmiths as a commision sale so you would need to go to the shop to buy (cash, cheque, credit card), i would be happy to meet people there to smooth things along.

Any questions either post or PM me

PS Gunsmiths is in Harrogate, North Yorkshire so you know where you have to travel to.

Thanks for looking

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE