Anyone remember Fenlander...?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
I am sure many of you do remember him.
I thought I would show you what he is up to these days.
He has been keeping a blog of everything bushcrafty and it is the best blog I have ever seen, and is well worth a look. You may want to go and put the kettle on first, he has been busy.

http://fenlaners.blogspot.com/

I did obtain Kevins permission before putting this up. I think many here would benefit from seeing the blog as I have...

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Nice to see Kev is thriving. Looking at the basketry, I really want to give it a go! I can't believe it, me wanting to do a bit of mental case basket weaving by choice! :D They are seriously functional bits of kit though, and I can just see me tramping through the woods next year with a basket full of shrooms, thus casting the spores throughout the forest and ensuring a good crop next season. There's some willow near me that could do with a bit of pruning!

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Just as an afterthought, for Kevs' version of Alone in the Wilderness, check out his blog for June 2008, and for possibly the nicest piece of woodcraft I've ever seen, check out the birch bark container from May 2008. Absolutely stunning!

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
I did wonder what happened to Kev.

He's a good bloke. He and a couple of others went out of their way to make me feel welcome at the 2006 Bushmoot when I didn't know anyone. He took time out of his spare time to teach me bow-drill too - top bloke! :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE