anyone make leather wallets?

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
lost my wallet while out in the woods working. Nothing lost that can't be replaced without a few phone calls and forms filled in. But thought I would treat myself to a new wallet. Don't think my leather crafting skills are quite up to it yet so thought I would ask. Anyone make wallets??

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I recently made my own.... with credit card sleeves I bought off ebay

It's a fairly basic one but I'm happy with it and it ought to last a few years :)

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I recently made one for when my son gets older. It's my best leather carving to date, I'll be gutted to hand it over to him! If you want to ease into it rather than jump in Tandy do kits and I'm sure other places do too.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
i made one for a friend using one of tandys kits. i was pretty dissapointed with the quality of the materials though. luckily he was dead chuffed and loves it. but i would just find a simple pattern and knock one up yourself

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Slightly off topic.
I've had my wallet about 10 years, its fantastic. Not handmade, but the outer is stingray skin. Amazingly hard wearing material. I'd like to tinker with some, but not sure how to work it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Gaffa
95febbca-4139-3024.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
think i have one like that around here somewhere, was given it as a corporate gift a while back, if i can find you can have it, as i dont use it

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE