Anyone know any good camp spots on Mull?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
:eek: LOL, I watched a 10 min documentary about the Mull Sea Eagles the other night and fell in love with the place thinking must...camp....there. I mentioned it to Nat (swmbo) and she did some reaserch herself and did the same. Looks like paradise and I wish a local would organise a meet up there hint hint.

Gailainne

Life Member
Gordon
Theres a camp site just on the point a couple of hundred yards from where you get off the ferry from Oban. Theres a very nice pub that serves pretty decent grub, and theres also a little shop just up the road for supplies.

You will be about equal distance from Tobermory and Fionnphart (about 1hr 30mins).

If you have'nt been before, I recommend a visit to Iona and the Abbey, the architecture is amazing, (see how many gargoyles you can spot, inside) the stonemasons were pretty good.

I know you enjoy geology, but Staffa is another level entirely mate, you have to take a trip out there, I did it a few years ago, (I was hoping to take my father this weekend but the weather beat us) the approach is amazing, sealife as well as birds, but the Island itself ! awesome, and the cave, has to be seen to be believed, you can walk a fair distance in, its worth it.
Enjoy

Stephen

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE