Anyone in Hertfordshire?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 30, 2016
Hitchin
Hello everyone,

Is there anybody in Hertfordshire/Hitchin area interested in meeting up for a drink and maybe planning a day/weekend out?

Thanks,

Thibaut.

Damo!

May 10, 2016
Hitchin
I live in Hitchin and I'd be keen, however we are expecting our firstborn anyday now so I wont be going on any excursions anytime soon.

Jun 30, 2016
Hitchin
Hello everyone. It's great to know that there are some bushcrafters around. What I propose is that we could all meet for a pint and get to know each other before making any plans? Let me know your thoughts.

@Damo!: good luck with that, mate!

Jun 30, 2016
Hitchin
I propose to meet at the Millstream pub in Hitchin. It's nice and cushy, and the ale selection is pretty good. I'm available anytime this weekend. Let's do a quick pole to see who can come and when. If you don't know where the Millstream is, I can come pick you up at Hitchin train station. Just let me know. Hope to see a lot of you coming!

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
can you cope with an outsider from bedfordshire appearing?

Watch him... I've been told those bedfordshire folks are downright dodgy, especially ones who smoke pipes and like to invite strange men off the internet to meet him in his woods... :rolleyes: :lmao:

I propose to meet at the Millstream pub in Hitchin. It's nice and cushy, and the ale selection is pretty good. I'm available anytime this weekend. Let's do a quick pole to see who can come and when. If you don't know where the Millstream is, I can come pick you up at Hitchin train station. Just let me know. Hope to see a lot of you coming!

Unfortunately I can't make it as I'm solidly booked up this weekend. :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE