Anyone in Bedfordshire?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Alex90

Aug 12, 2011
Bedfordshire
Hi. I'm looking for somebody to do some bushcrafty things with! I live in between Bedford and Milton Keynes so if anyones interested let me know.

Cheers for reading,
Alex

Hubs

Sep 26, 2012
Border South Beds & Bucks
Hi Alex,

Am also looking for local Bushcrafters. I have started a thread trying to contact the Bucks Bushcraft group, don't expect a reply for a while.....

Regards Hubs

Hubs

Sep 26, 2012
Alex,

I live between Luton & MK and currently looking for local woodland to camp & learn new Bushcraft skills.

Let me know if you are interested in meeting up?

Regards Hubs

Last edited by a moderator:

Hubs

Sep 26, 2012
Alex, Do you have a location where you can camp legally. I'm having trouble finding a place? I have somewhere between Jan & August, but not when the shooting season starts. Let me know if you are going out for a night or two, and if you wouldn't mind me joining you?

Regards Hubs

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Have a look in the Midland Meets section lads. There was a White Rose meet last weekend the other side of Milton Keynes. Not worlds away for you. Plenty going on an hour up the M1 and M6 as well. I do a fair bit of walking and stuff in Beds. Bucks. and Nohopetonshire when I can.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE