Anyone had any rain yet.?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TLM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 16, 2019
Vantaa, Finland
Several fairly good weather radars on UK and if nothing else there is always windy.com. I use often our local one for predicting what's going to happen for the next few hours.

Scottieoutdoors

Settler
Oct 22, 2020
Devon
It's been drizzling most of the day down here in Plymouth... issue is, its the firework championships, so isn't doing that a world of favours...

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Heavy rain and storms predicted for this area for the next few days.
I'm ready for the inevitable floods and power cuts. Should be a good test run for the next few months!
Thank goodness I've finaly got a new canoe...should be plain sailing. :)

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Last night was outstanding... Like a switch.. BOOM.! One minute still and balmy, the next biblical rain, thunder and lightning.... Half an hour later... Nothing.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
6PM - 9PM last night was the wildest wind (100kph gusts)/ rain (25mm)/thunder and lightning storm I have experienced here since I bought this place back in 2000. Lots of green house damage, total power failures with broken trees on the lines all over the district. Most repaired by noon today. Videos of plastic lawn chairs blowing down the streets. Asphalt shingles torn off roofs. Just Nucking Futs.

The clouds parted this morning for some people, we got a heavy dusting of fresh snow above the tree line, all around us.

I can't walk well enough anymore to get down to my solar power system. Might as well get it turned on and left on for the solar panels to replace what the 1200W inverter needs to stay alive. I have a powerline upstairs into the kitchen in a quad box.
That way, we won't have any more power failures all winter.
I can buy new oil lamps, fuel and new wicks so will get pair to keep upstairs.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE