Anyone else having Youtube problems?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
For some reason last night YT went goofy and now It's 1 in 10 videos that actually play. All I get is the spinny wheel of death that signifies 'loading'. Is it just me or is anyone else having the same problems?

I've tried a force reload and cleared my cache and cookies but still nothing.

All I want to do is watch a vid on modding a crusader cooker.

[video]https://youtu.be/L2jliPdwEWY[/video]

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Have you tried another browser? If you are not using Google Chrome it works differently from most in that the flash player thingy is already in there. If it can play the videos and your other browsers cannot you may need to update some plug ins.

Hope this helps.

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
^^^^^ oh sorry, forgot to mention I'm on FireFox but Pale Moon and Opera are also misbehaving. I thought it might be my internet but streaming is fine

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
Last week I lost all my saved sites, playlists,history etc. It was like starting a fresh. Not the end of the world but annoying. No idea why it happened. I don't have a problem loading videos though.

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
^^^ Funny you should mention that but I just checked and my history is gone. I don't know maybe YT is having some internal work done....heck who knows???:)

Using what Sandbender suggested I just downloaded Chromium. With that at least I get ads to play but I tried to pull the vid in question it came back 'internal server error'

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE