Anyone else having photobucket issues?

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
As title. It's crashing out when i try access my albums or upload pics.

Anyone else experiencing similar?

Thanks
Mark

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Random upload, my cat incubating the Little Gems ...

DSC026091.jpg

It does seem to running a bit groggy, I thought it was going to bomb out on 94% upload (usually Flash related) but then it finished okay

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
First try to enter the site got a 503 Error, second try got a 324 Error, third try got in :D ~ but, having got in, the site's _not a happy bunny_! :hatscarf: :crutch: :stretcher: :deadhorse: .

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Yeah its stuck on 89% for me. Wont get past it.

Random upload, my cat incubating the Little Gems ...

DSC026091.jpg

It does seem to running a bit groggy, I thought it was going to bomb out on 94% upload (usually Flash related) but then it finished okay

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
i get the 503 when i try get into my albums. and when it lets me in, no pics, just lots of ????????

First try to enter the site got a 503 Error, second try got a 324 Error, third try got in :D ~ but, having got in, the site's _not a happy bunny_! :hatscarf: :crutch: :stretcher: :deadhorse: .

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Apparently 503 Error signifies :~ 'The Web server (running the Web site) is currently unable to handle the HTTP request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server. The implication is that this is a temporary condition which will be alleviated after some delay'

Info from here

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Cheers mate :)

Apparently 503 Error signifies :~ 'The Web server (running the Web site) is currently unable to handle the HTTP request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server. The implication is that this is a temporary condition which will be alleviated after some delay'

Info from here

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE