Anyone else have the book, Full Body Flexibility

8thsinner

Nomad
Dec 12, 2005
London
I own it, but currently I am unable to locate it to find what I need.

I know a majority of the stretches from it, and have some of the routines written out and drawn for easy use when I do them.

But I am wanting to vary things up more and wish to get a copy of the different routines.

If anyone else has this book, or has access to it via a library, can they get a mobile picture of the text for each routine, or if you can be bothered type out the details.

I have full listing of the ten, twenty and fourty minute routines on paper already.

I have tried to temporarily secure a copy from my local library, but they are going to charge me to get it in as they do not have, which is something I cannot justify because I already purchased it once.

Thanks in advance

harryhaller

Settler
Dec 3, 2008
Bruxelles, Belgium
If you google for it, you'll find that google books have it. You won't be able to read the whole book, but if you're lucky, the pages they display maybe the ones you want to read.

8thsinner

Nomad
Dec 12, 2005
London
Interesting, I had searched google books for this before, it showed no results, now, when google searching it then looking for the google book pages it found it...

Well, it showed some of the routines I already know, not the ones I want.

Thanks for the suggestion though. Amazon books shows no more luck either though.

Minotaur

Native
Apr 27, 2005
Birmingham
I own it, but currently I am unable to locate it to find what I need.

I know a majority of the stretches from it, and have some of the routines written out and drawn for easy use when I do them.

But I am wanting to vary things up more and wish to get a copy of the different routines.

If anyone else has this book, or has access to it via a library, can they get a mobile picture of the text for each routine, or if you can be bothered type out the details.

I have full listing of the ten, twenty and fourty minute routines on paper already.

I have tried to temporarily secure a copy from my local library, but they are going to charge me to get it in as they do not have, which is something I cannot justify because I already purchased it once.

Thanks in advance

Looks really interesting as well, was surprised I did not have a copy in some format.

Have a solution, the British Library will have a copy, and you show as based in London. Bet you could even photocopy the bits you want,at least until you find your copy.

8thsinner

Nomad
Dec 12, 2005
London
Yeah it shows london cause stupid forum software won't let me change details...grr

It is a very good book though. And what do you mean some format? do you have a pdf collection the size of your house worth?

harryhaller

Settler
Dec 3, 2008
Bruxelles, Belgium
You may as well just buy it. If you find your original copy, then you can make a nice present for a friend. But you clearly seem to need the book, so just bite the bullet and buy it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE