Anyone done business with Adventurestars, Exeter?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Hi all.......I recently bought a Maxpedition Kodiak from the above internet dealer, and a week after I got it one of the seams came apart: a split about 2 inches that looks like the stitching was too near the edge......e-mailed and got no response so after a couple of days I 'phoned and spoke to a very unhelpful guy who said he hadn't responded as he couldn't understand what the problem was.............the e-mail was very clear though. I told him precisely what was wrong, he said send it back which I did 8 days ago.............again no response, so I 'phoned yesterday and spoke to the same guy, he said he didn't know if it had arrived, but that returns would be "processed" the next day ( which was yesterday ) and they'd be in touch then. Still no response, and I think I smell fish.......................Top dollar for supposedly top gear, I'd expect better than this............Anyone know anything about these people? atb mac

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Update on the above: After a lot of calls today I got a promise of a new Kodiak as a replacement to be posted today - hopefully that'll be that; but he made it harder than pulling teeth, sullen and grudging and not remotely helpfull or freindly at all - they'll never get my business again......................atb, mac

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Further update: New pack arrived today, no note of any description, no apology and no sign of my postage costs being refunded.............but I'll make sure I get that paid - It's not the principle, it's the money!
In all the contact I've had with these people, there hasn't been even a hint of apology...............live'n'learn, eh? atb mac

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE