Any one into snuff ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Reverend Graham

Life Member
Jul 2, 2012
Grimsby
I'm talking about powdered snuff, not the films :)

Been a snuffer for quite a few years, and wondered if there are others on here ?

My favorites at the moment are: Willson of Sharrows' Dr J.R. Justice or Chief Quality Red Bull.

If you have a fav, let me know, I'm always up to try the more obscure ones.

Rev G

Bluezephyr

Tenderfoot
Mar 10, 2013
Stratton
I bought a load a while back, some I haven't even opened. At the moment Poschi Red Bull strong snuff is my go to. I have just finished my Toque menthol which was fantastic but too much was a brain freeze!
The wilsons of sparrow ones I have are..
SP100
Tom Buck
Queens extra strong
Extra menthol
Aniseed extra
Best sp
Grand Cairo
Vanilla ice

Kendal snuff ones are Sea breezes, western glory and ambassador. These ones make me sneeze and are like putting shake and vac up my nose they are so fragrant. If you want to try them I'm more than happy to send them to you instead of them sitting here and not getting used, if you don't like them you can throw them away, maybe my taste is different.

I also have Toque quit, raspberry menthol, Spanish gem and peppermint.

I have to admit I would prefer chewing tobacco but we can't get a good selection here. If anyone in the US is reading, I would love to get my hands on a pouch of Red Man chew to try;) the main Internet sites that sell chew won't send over here and fill in a declaration, my £50 order from the northerner got pinched by customs and excise:soapbox:

Bluezephyr

Tenderfoot
Mar 10, 2013
Stratton
I quit smoking last year on Snus, buying all the extra strength ones I forgot the fags in a shot, problem was it seemed every week all the ones I liked were being systematically banned from sale to the Uk. After paying taxes and shipping it was quite a costly thing to do and for flavours that weren't my favourite. My favourite was jacobsons wintergreen.

torc

Settler
Nov 23, 2005
left coast, ireland
McChrystal's O&G and Wilson's menthol for me (simply because that's all they sell over here).
I was saddened before Christmas in London to find G. Smith & Sons snuff shop of Charing Cross had closed, the bailiffs grabbed it early last year.
I'd been visiting this wonderful place to stock up on strange and exotic flavours for 10 years.
The shop was under new ownership but with changing habits, rent rises and the increasing reliance on expensive cigar sales in a bad economy, they were in trouble.
What sales of cigars they had to the nearby Leicester Square and upmarket Soho clubs and bars were ruined by anti-smoking legislation.
Charing Cross and most of London for that matter is losing many of these small, quirky premises.
DEATH TO GENTRIFICATION....that is all.

Last edited:

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
I feel I have to mention while snuff and Snus are likely better for your lungs.

Mouth, lip and head and neck cancer in general is nasty stuff

Bluezephyr

Tenderfoot
Mar 10, 2013
Stratton
Torc. Www.snuffstore.co.uk will probably ship.

Thanks corso. Wondered what the government warnings on the packets were all about. Sorry if that sounds a bit 'off' but I feel i must mention i am fully aware of the risks of my occaisonal enjoyment, same with all the others I'm sure.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
It's all good, we all have free will after all

but if you spent the last 20 years treating people with a whole host of different types of cancer you'd be keen to try and point out where some can be avoided...

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
Just a heads up Snus can now be bought cheaply from Snusline.com

Im trying to quit the ciggies again. I quit a few years ago by using snus, really liked it. Then like all things the EU ******* banned EU-EU sales.

So now I buy from Isreal

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Good luck with the quit T, it's a tough one but certainly doable :)

AND...... Welcome to the world of weight gain ;-)

My cravings have been back since Brockers, but not given in to them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE