Any one interested in leather ?

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
For free? very kind of you! :)

What sizes, thicnkess and grades? pictures?

mark stotesbury

Forager
Oct 19, 2012
Cape Town South Africa
160mmx 270mm and 340mmx 120mm some are thicker than others I have a company next door to me that make leather couches for export to the EU only using African hides , I get the off cuts that the owner kindly cuts into squares for me .Please the two bags are mine use for ref .Perfect for slingshot ,black powder bags, pouches, etc etc will getting more tomorrow morning abit bigger
[I don't sell bags they Christmas presents and yes they were inspired by a talented gentleman on this forum ]

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
Are you selling or giving it away? I'd be interested, possibly, depending on the postage. I usually pay more for postage anyway being outside of the UK.

mark stotesbury

Forager
Oct 19, 2012
Cape Town South Africa
really cant tell you price till I know what you guys want and get a weight for postage . PM me what you want will try this week to get an idea but I am swomped with work if I get a gap will shoot down to the post office .

Balloonatic

Tenderfoot
Aug 27, 2013
Hertfordshire
I'd be interested in some of the larger pieces too, maybe you could take a couple of pics of individual sample pieces and roughly how much postage might be we could 'bid' for them?

mark stotesbury

Forager
Oct 19, 2012
Cape Town South Africa
guys don't know how to work out sizes so threw it on the floor tiles are 300x300mm for ref.

KUDU
IMPALA
NGUNI
KUDU FRONT
KUDU BACK - 2 pouches with 50mm gussets can be cut out of this for an idea of size

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE