Any Herefordshire & Surrounds Bushcraft / Wild Campers Out There?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

riverwye

Mar 4, 2016
Hereford
Hello everyone,
I hope that you are well.
I am attempting to set up a contact and social resource for bushcrafters and wild campers from Herefordshire and surrounding counties with the intention of putting people in contact with others to share experiences, meet and maybe arrange social get togethers etc, etc.

I have set up a Facebook page Bushcraft & Wild Camping Herefordshire to start the ball rolling.

If anyone is interested then please let me know here or by visiting https://www.facebook.com/groups/261588304231836/
where you can join the group that consists of just me at the moment lol.

I also have set up a new You Tube channel...Paul Outdoors to share some of my outdoor experiences and can be contacted there also.

I look forward to making contact with you :)

Happy wandering,

Paul :)

Last edited:

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Just checked your FB page...

The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Which part of the shire are you in?

riverwye

Mar 4, 2016
Hereford
Ah bugger....thank you for having a look. I will look into why the link is not working and get back to you.
I am just on outskirts of Hereford.
How about you?

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Best watch out for the Wolf that has just moved into your area then...

The 300TDI type in green...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE