Any fellow musicians on here??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

billymitchell90

Tenderfoot
Jul 8, 2013
Scotland, Dundee
Hey guys. Music is my passion in life. I play a number of instruments. Main instrument being the guitar. I sing, play bass, play piano, bit of drums and ukulele. I have played for about 9 years now and study music at the moment. I have played in a couple original bands touring the UK and currently play locally in the pubs playing the covers (easy dosh).

I appreciate all kinds of music but my favorite music to listen to are The Beatles, Ray Charles, The Everly Brothers, etc pretty much 50s and 60s music but like I say I like most music (bar this modern crap!). Also love the blues and early R n B.

SOOOOO any fellow musicians out there?? Tell me your story haha

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Well my friend I've been playing the drums since I was seven .My dad is right said Fred's drummer so he did well for himself .I like to play all sorts of music but country I enjoy to play the most .
Drumming is in my family so therefore in my blood but sadly do not play anymore .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE