Any Airsofters out there?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

outdoorpaddy

Nomad
Mar 21, 2011
Northern Ireland
Hi there,
Probably asked before but ah well, just wondering if there was any airsofting bushcrafters around (we are a rare
breed) What's your loadout?, whats in the armoury?, where you skirmish etc.

Cheers guys,

outdoorpaddy

Grendel

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Southampton
I used to play. Used to do the whole Russian OMON special forces lark with AK. But havent played in over 5 years and sold most of my guns already.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Used to play before the law change made a decision to quit and sell my kit - got fed up with all the cheating and politics

one of the main reasons I got into bushcraft/outdoor living as I missed the woods :D

it was good times but I was getting too old and too grumpy

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
I do a bit. I also shoot practical pistol with GBB now we can't use proper ones
Have a look on you tube to get an idea. It's shooting paper targets and moving around all against the clock. Good fun - better using the real thing of course but still fine with GBBs

Mark

Grendel

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Southampton
I do a bit. I also shoot practical pistol with GBB now we can't use proper ones
Have a look on you tube to get an idea. It's shooting paper targets and moving around all against the clock. Good fun - better using the real thing of course but still fine with GBBs

Mark

I wondered about PP with my G19 GBB since never seem to get around to playing theses days. I presume its room clearance with two shots per target against the clock?

Where do you do that?

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
I wondered about PP with my G19 GBB since never seem to get around to playing theses days. I presume its room clearance with two shots per target against the clock?

Where do you do that?
That's pretty much it
West Oxfordshire is where I do it. Try UKPSA or ASA (if they still exist) for more local clubs

Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE