another wallet and multi carry

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i was asked by one of my customers from over seas to make him one of my multicarrys.
he wanted this in a nice dark brown black stitching and to house a dc3.
so this is what i made him
hope you like it.IMG_4582 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4585 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4590 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4592 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
i was then asked to make another of the no nonsense wallet, but he wanted this with an extra 2 pockets underneath.
this is also making its way over to the states.
no none sense wallet with an exta 2 pockets by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4580 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
take care.
lee.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
thanks lads, the comments are really appreciated from you guys, have been making you guys that much stuff for so long, feels like a second home to do stuff for me bcuk brothers and sisters.
welchid1, looking forward to it too my friend.
its important to me to get things just right for me customers, that ocd comes in handy from time to time.:eek:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Thanks for the kind words, they really do mean a lot.
craig mate, I do the leather work as much as possible, when that's quiet I'm laying bricks bud, so I combine the too bud.
Take care.
lee.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Hey Lee; I trained as a harness maker and worked with some very good craftsmen over the years. The workmanship on your multi - carries matches anything I've ever seen: Superb!......atb mac

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Hey Lee; I trained as a harness maker and worked with some very good craftsmen over the years. The workmanship on your multi - carries matches anything I've ever seen: Superb!......atb mac
Thank you so much mate, that's a fantastic complement and makes me very proud indeed.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Lee if your brickying is as good as your leatherwork, you can build my extension :D
Lol, thanks mate, I try me best at all I do, it's not always perfect. But I keep doing it until it is, as unless its perfect, it doesn't leave the workshop mate, as I no deep down what I would be happy paying for, and I don't expect anything less for me customers mate.
take care mate.
lee.

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
New Marske, North Yorkshire
I couldn't agree more with that sentiment mucker. When you buy stuff in the shops that is, shall we say less than perfect, it makes you angry that you have parted good money for it. I say to myself, " Would I be happy paying such and such for that belt". If I can't I won't let it go.
Keep up the good work
ATB
Craeg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE