Another Tree Pendant

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

squishy

Maker Plus
Sep 13, 2011
Doncaster
www.facebook.com
Hi Guys,

I have another tree pendant up for sale. This one is sterling silver with turquoise beads, £25 inc postage. Measures around 35mm in diameter and comes supplied with sterling silver chain up to 20" (can supply longer for an extra charge). Payment via paypal is preferred. SOLD
tree.jpg

I've just upgraded to maker plus so can now take commissions :) If you fancy anything in a different metal or stone please feel free to drop me a PM :)

Thanks,

Rachael x

Last edited:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Just as a thought squishy (loving your stuff btw) have you thought of putting a pin on the back of these? They would make lovely cloak or shawl pins......

squishy

Maker Plus
Sep 13, 2011
Doncaster
www.facebook.com
Just as a thought squishy (loving your stuff btw) have you thought of putting a pin on the back of these? They would make lovely cloak or shawl pins......

Hi Red,

Thanks :) I have thought about doing cloak pins before, I make leaf necklaces from copper and silver sheet that would work quite well though I hadn't thought about doing it with these. I will have to give it a try :) I had a slight accident with one earlier (melted it!) but it gave me a great idea for a winter tree which I'll be trying out next :)

Rachael x

squishy

Maker Plus
Sep 13, 2011
Doncaster
www.facebook.com
Those rings are lovely Red! The leaves are beautiful too, far better than mine.. I'm still learning :) I made my mum a leaf necklace similar to the one in the pic below, though mine didn't have the 'caterpillar'. I don't have any pictures of the one I actually made, I will have to do some more.

leaf.JPG

Rachael x

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE