Another Possibles Pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
SOLD
thanks to everyone for looking;)

This is my last one for this year, similar spec to the last one; 3.5mm veg tan, hand sewn with 70lb artificial sinew and dyed dark brown.( Sorry about the naff photo's:rolleyes: )
A little different from the one before; in that it has "floating" d rings for detachable loops if required and a solid brass keeper loop, rather than a leather loop, for the closure strap.
PC300015.jpg

Dimensions are the same: apx 5" x 6" x 1 1/2" front to rear.
PC300013.jpg

The "d" rings can be stowed as in this picture or at the other end of the loops, in other words; on the very back of the lid?
PC300016.jpg

PC300012.jpg

I'm asking £45 please (inc 1st class rmrd)
if you would like a pair of matching, detachable loops; add £5 to the price

I accept; postal orders, cheques or paypal:)

Thanks for looking and a Happy New Year to All

best wishes
Steve

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Recieved this morning and what can I say about it, just that the pictures do not do RBs work Justice.

Many thanks again Steve:You_Rock_

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Thanks Martin
I'm glad you're happy with it.
unfortunately I rather depend on decent sunlight to get good pictures and it was grey and dank when I took the ones for the pouch.
The flash is nearly always rubbish:D

Cheers
Steve

Now all I need is a matching sheath for my Bahco,Leathermans, Mobile Phone, FAK...etc....:lmao:

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
H i RB

I am loooknig at a belt pouch like you have been making but without the brass and perhaps with an antler clasp if possible

Can you do one like this and if so how much would it be please

Thanks

Steve

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Hello Steve,

I can easily do away with the brass; replacing it with a leather loop if you wish.
I'm not sure on the antler clasp, I've got plenty of nice, red deer antler, but I'd need a bit more idea of what you have in mind.

Assuming I wouldn't have too much remodeling to do, I would charge the same price of £45, without detachable drop loops.
If I had to start chopping around, then I would need to look at the price again.

PM me with some more details if you like and I'll see what I can do for you:)

Cheers
Steve

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
H i RB

I am loooknig at a belt pouch like you have been making but without the brass and perhaps with an antler clasp if possible

Can you do one like this and if so how much would it be please

Thanks

Steve

Steve, you wont be sorry with the finished item, I am really chuffed with mine and RB's craftsmanship needs to be seen

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE